Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

5th day of my blog


Hello fellows.

First of all, here´s the pic of the day!
Lets say, miniclip :)

So, i am still sick. Lying in my bad, watching my blog, doing nothing. My exciting life at the moment.
But, i had so much time to find a nice YouTube-Clip, that i am going to post in couple of hours.

´Cause i was at home the whole morning, and i am going to be til tomorrow, i won´t have a nice content to write.

I have to mention my followers. Soon 100! I should plan a surprise for you, when i get 100 followers. But dunno what. Maybe a good video? Let´s see.

That´s it for my lil diary. Nothing interesting, waiting to get better.

Question of the day: What do you do, when you are ill and you can´t leave your house?

16 comments:

  1. nice,supportin' every day
    Please do aswell
    http://joitescurazvan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stay in bed as much as I can and drink plenty of tea and eat well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff man, I appreciate everything you are doing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i'm sick i'll just laze around on the computer, unless i'm too sick to even get out of bed and then i turn my family into my slaves :3

    anyway, just showing some love :)

    mitsuruchan12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog, bro. now following
    showing some daily support, hope you can return the favor =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post

    come VIEW my blog bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be exciting!!!! And super cute cat gif

    ReplyDelete
  8. try and try he'll ever get to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. cool cat

    i use a laptop so when im sick i can mess about on it from bed. lol
    that or playstation

    ReplyDelete
  10. supportin!

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new interesting blogs to luv daily :D

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's that time of the day again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Supportin you dude !
    http://www.blogger.com/home

    ReplyDelete